- Who We Are. Jacques Ferber is a Jacques Ferber is a luxury outerwear and accessories retailer in Greater Philadelphia. The Fur Center is located at 474 Route 38 East Maple Shade, NJ 08052. Our website address is: jacquesferber.com.
- Website Visitors. Our website, jacquesferber.com, collects non-personally-identifying information such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use this information to identify our visitors, and do not disclose this information except as described below.
- How Long We Retain Your Data. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What Rights You Have Over Your Data. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where We Send Your Data. We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself). jacquesferber.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of project administrators, employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on jacquesferber.com’s behalf or to provide services available through jacquesferber.com, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using jacquesferber.com, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. jacquesferber.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to project administrators, employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, jacquesferber.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, if you give permission to have your information shared, or when jacquesferber.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of jacquesferber.com, third parties, or the public at large. If you are a registered user of jacquesferber.com and have supplied your email address, jacquesferber.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with jacquesferber.com and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. jacquesferber.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact Forms. When visitors fill our a contact form on the site, it requires jacquesferber.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that jacquesferber.com collects depends on the nature of the interaction. We only gather such information as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with jacquesferber.com and we do not disclose personally-identifying information with outside parties. All of the information that is collected via jacquesferber.com contact forms is handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
- Use of Personal Information. We use the information you provide to register for an account, attend our events, receive newsletters, use certain other services, or participate in the jacquesferber.com community in any other way. We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Retention of Personal Information. We retain personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to. We keep contact information for our mailing list until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our systems.