Ferberizing and professional storage will add years of enjoyment and wear to your furs. Jacques Ferber provides storage for all of your luxury outerwear.
Keep your furs like new
- Each spring, store your garments in a temperature and humidity-controlled vault. Garments should not be exposed to heat, home humidity, or the possibility of moths. A home that has air conditioning does not provide the proper humidity or control the temperature to maintain your garment.
- Your garments require air circulation and need proper space in your closet. Do not store your fur, shearling, or leather, in a plastic bag. A cloth or fur bag is recommended when traveling, or when taking your fur to and from storage.
- Odors, especially the smells of cedar or mothballs, can adhere to furs. These repellants may cause discoloration or permanent odor. Though Ferberizing will remove most odors, we strongly advise you not to use these repellants.
- Prolonged sitting when wearing your fur may crush the pelts. The continued use of shoulder straps on purses and shoulder bags may also cause your fur to wear prematurely.
- If caught in light rain, shake the water off and let your fur dry naturally. Never use heat, as it will dry the natural oils of your fur or leather. If your fur gets soaked, Ferberize it. Call or contact us and we will pick up your garment.
For more information on fur pickup, call or contact us today!
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Jacques Ferber offers the finest in luxury outerwear… Furs, shearling, down, fur trimmed and fur lined coats, leathers, as well as, an ever growing selection of forward and technical lifestyle pieces from around the world. We also offer complete services to keep your garments looking great! If you can not find something on our site, please contact us and we will help you find what you have been looking for!
- Philadelphia 215-735-4173
- Wayne 610-971-3877
- Wilmington 302-652-4340